Thank you for your support as we return to business.
We have made some changes to how we do things, with the of aim maintaining the same customer service that we have always provided. The well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority and we would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the advice provided by the UK Government, NHS and the World Health Organisation.
C&P Panelcraft are delighted to inform our customers that we have received our new AIR2 SAN Automatic Vehicle Sanitiser. Made in Italy by Texa, the AIR2 SAN “automatically and optimally saturates the vehicle with ozone, taking account of the size of the vehicle, temperature and humidity, to ensure that all viruses and bacteria are eliminated in the vehicle, before converting the ozone safely back to oxygen”.
We’ve immediately incorporated this into our bodyshop procedures; we can assure our customers that their car is fully sanitised before collection.
This fantastic product is part of our commitment to making sure we can continue to work in a COVID-secure way, for the benefit of our customers and staff.
We are doing everything we can to protect our staff and customers during the COVID-19 outbreak; some of the measures we have adopted include:
- We are social distancing per Government guidelines.
- We are wearing gloves and then disposing of them after use.
- We are conducting meetings using video link where possible.
- We are regularly sanitising all areas within our business.
- We are working from home where appropriate.
- We are taking staff temperatures twice a day.
- We have hand sanitisers available for the staff and customers at all times.
It is during times like this that we all need to support independent, local businesses so we thank you for your support, it really does mean a lot to all of us here.