We are proud to be an award-winning bodyshop in Croydon.
- ABP British Bodyshop Awards Winners – Volkswagen Group Bodyshop of the Year 2020!
We are incredibly proud of this latest recognition at such a prestigious award ceremony.
The BBA is a unique event allows insurers, vehicle manufacturers and accident management companies to publicly recognise the work done for them by the body shops in their networks.
- National Body Repair Association – Silver NBRA Greener Bodyshop Award
We won this award due to the measures we take to minimise our impact on the environment, an aspect of our work that we feel very strongly about.
- LV Certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Customer Service – December 2019
- LV ‘Best Loved’ Bodyshop award – 2016
We are proud to have been shortlisted for the LV Best Individual Motor Repairer two years in a row in 2019 and 2020.
See our accreditations, showing our commitment to customer service and the quality of our work.
BSI Kitemark™-approved bodyshop
We are a BSI Kitemark-approved bodyshop, one of only a few in the UK. To gain this accreditation, we’ve demonstrated the quality of our work and shown ourselves to be forward thinking vehicle repairers.
This is the criteria we have met to gain this prestigious accreditation:
- Correct repairs processes
- Suitably trained, competent staff
- Suitable tools and equipment
- Safe, appropriate parts
- Quality control procedures
National Body Repair Association Members
We are proud members of the National Body Repair Association. This offers you additional protections as our customer, and it means we:
- Comply with a strict code of conduct
- Will treat you and your vehicle with respect
- Work to the highest standards
- Are backed by CTSI and the NBRA