Only a Volkswagen Approved Repairer can give you a Volkswagen Repair Guarantee.
Your insurer may ask you to use their own ‘approved’ repairer; you can check if they are Volkswagen Approved here: http://volkswagenapprovedrepair.co.uk/approved-crash-repair-centre-locator-map
You do not normally have to use the insurer’s suggested bodyshop – it is your choice where your car is repaired.
C&P Panelcraft are your Volkswagen approved repair centre in the Croydon area, carrying out repair work that meets the standards set out by your vehicle’s manufacturer. No matter how big or small the damage, we can help. We are a BSI Kitemark accredited centre, meaning our work meets the highest quality standards assuring you of a safe repair. We are the ideal choice for your repair work and body work in Croydon and South London.
What does VW approval mean for your repair?
Being an approved garage means:
- A repair that lives up to Volkswagen’s standards. Our staff are manufacturer-trained in the methods used by VW to ensure your vehicle’s repairs are done correctly.
- Competent repairers working on your vehicle. We have a team of IMI accredited Vehicle Damage Assessors and Automotive Technicians ready to help.
- An approved repair. If you come to us, your repair will be backed by a Volkswagen Repair Guarantee. This gives you the reassurance you need after an accident. A bodyshop that is not VW approved cannot provide this.
If you lease a company or personal VW vehicle, your contract will usually state that you must have any repair work carried out by an approved centre. Our repair centre is fully approved by VW and many leading insurance companies.
If you need any further information, please contact us.
Our Volkswagen repair services
These are the repair services we can offer you at our approved repair centre:
- Car body repairs
- Smart repairs
- Bumper repairs
- Chip and scuff repair work
- Alloy wheels
- Windscreen repair and replacement
- Wheel alignment
- Air conditioning
- ADAS calibration services
- End of lease vehicle service
Technologically advanced VW repairs
We work with the latest technologies from VW and the latest technology in repair work, meaning we will be able to help you with all repairs no matter how complex. The car industry is constantly changing and evolving; being VW approved means that we have access to the latest technology. For example, many modern cars have multiple Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) systems – we can make sure all the technology in your vehicle is working correctly.
When you choose us for your car’s repair, you can be assured that we have a full understanding of the technology in your vehicle, because we are fully approved by VW themselves.
Why choose C&P Panelcraft for VW repairs in the Croydon area?
Here are some of the reasons why customers choose us:
- Free, no obligation quotes – submit your quote request online, and we will get back to you ASAP.
- A free courtesy car – have complimentary use of a courtesy car whilst your vehicle is in for repair.
- BSI Kitemark – we are BSI accredited. To achieve this standard requires attention to detail in every aspect of our business. We undergo regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Customer service – our team are knowledgeable and friendly, happy to help wherever they can.