We are C&P Panelcraft, certified specialists in accident repairs and an award-winning car body repair workshop in Croydon. We have built a reputation as a leading crash repair centre, and can also offer a range of additional services, from chip and scuff removal, to bumper repair, to electric vehicle repair, ensuring your car is restored to its previous condition. We use a specialist ‘small to medium area repair technique (SMART) where possible, maximising efficiency and allowing us to repair your vehicle while you wait.
An award-winning bodyshop
- ABP British Bodyshop Awards Winners – Volkswagen Group Bodyshop of the Year 2020
- LV ‘Best Loved’ Bodyshop 2016
- LV Certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Customer Service – December 2019
- NBRA Greener Bodyshop – Silver Award
Why choose C&P Panelcraft?
BS 10125 approved repairers.
BS 10125 is the industry agreed technical specification for the process of vehicle body repair. It details the processes and procedures directly related to the safe repair of accident damaged vehicles.
Approved by major insurance companies.
It’s quick and simple to book in for an insurance repair with us – and don’t forget it’s your right to choose your repairer regardless of your insurer.
We continually invest in equipment and our bodyshop contains the latest innovations in the industry.
A longstanding reputation.
C&P Panelcraft is a family-run business, established in 1978. Our industry experience is unrivalled.
An expert, qualified team.
We’re educated in manufacturer methods and undergo ongoing training. We can work on electric vehicles, too.
We’re also proud members of the National Body Repair Association.
This offers you additional protections as our customer.
- We comply with a strict code of conduct
- We will treat you and your vehicle with respect
- We work to the highest standards
- We are backed by CTSI and the NBRA
See our reviews
See what our customers have to say about us.